The bank’s Commercial Bankers are known for their customer-first approach. With strong leadership and a talented group of employees, our client is committed to growing our business throughout metro-Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin. Some of the responsibilities of this key role are to:
- Manage a portfolio of existing bank relationships.
- Develop new relationships with closely-held businesses in the southeastern Wisconsin market.
- Negotiate and establish terms of credit extended to commercial borrowers.
- Present opportunities in Officer & Board Loan Committees.
- Cross-sell our other bank services.
- Represent the bank at community events.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field and at least seven years of experience as a Commercial Banker.
- Strong business development skills.
- Well-developed COI network and contacts throughout the metro-Milwaukee area.
- Experience working directly with C&I businesses and proven ability to structure their lending needs.
- Blend of strong interpersonal and analytical skills. Our client is a $900 million community bank with 3 full-service locations in Milwaukee and Waukesha counties. They target privately-held businesses and individuals who value a relationship-style of banking, with a full array of commercial, private and personal banking services, investments and planning services, home mortgages and leasing programs.
- The bank supports their employees and their families with a competitive package including:
- Competitive pay, including our Commercial Banker Incentive Program.
- Paid vacation and personal days.
- Major medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Pension and profit-sharing plans.
- Continuing education.
- An award-winning Wellness Program.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Access to medical expertise through the “Best Doctors” program network.
- No fee employee accounts and other banking benefits.
- Additional perks such as tickets to popular sporting events and social gatherings.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- The bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org