- Participate in strategic plan development and execution, and member of bank’s Senior Management Team.
- Responsible for communication and creating an environment within the team which supports the execution of the bank’s cultural shift, direction and strategic objectives.
- Manage a group of officers and administrative assistants which includes leading hiring, employee performance evaluation, sales/service training, work allocation, problem resolution and disciplinary actions.
- Conduct regular check-ins with team members and ensure activity plans are relevant and taking place while holding team members accountable to expectations.
- Serve as a coach to WMG administrative officers in their efforts to become a trusted advisor to clients and future generations, including proactive and holistic calling plans/activities, entertainment events, assessing clients’ needs and objectives.
- Attend joint calls with WMG administrative officers to assist in obtaining new WMG business development clients or to strengthen an existing relationship.
- Serve as relationship officer for a select group of high value clients; establish proactive client calling plans, including routine administrative, operational and investment review meetings, as well as social events.
- Responsible for maintaining subject matter expertise by attending relevant conferences, seminars and through self-study.
- Participate in industry groups, such as Michigan Banker’s Association Trust Committees and/or Councils.
- Serve on various departmental committees Administrative/Adjunct and Discretionary Distribution Committees, oversee regulatory, Bank and departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for review of wills and trusts prior to acceptance. Also, represent the Wealth Management Group by serving on various bank wide committees.
- Responsible for meeting departmental established goals (i.e. new business development, proactive client calls, referral goals, community involvement, etc.) designed to enhance the Bank to meet its goals and objectives.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a business or related discipline. MBA or related graduate degree, JD, CFP, CPA, CTFA or other industry related credentials preferred.
Experience: 7-10 years of experience in trust or a related field. Previous management experience preferred.
Computer Skills: Include essential computer skills.
Practical knowledge of PC and mobile technology, including but not limited to Microsoft Office and a basic understanding of trust accounting systems.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org