Leading worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. The Company is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, and forged components used in jet aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. The Company is also a leading producer of highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace and other general industrial markets, manufactures extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications, and supplies metal alloys and other materials to the casting and forging industries.
The Controller provides financial planning and control services through a professional staff of financial analysts. Analyzes financial results, applying accepted accounting methods, controlling to budgets, and generates reports on sales, manufacturing costs, profits, etc.
Reporting Relationships: The Controller will report to the Corporate Division Controller and dotted line report to the General Manager and lead a small team of accounting professionals at the site.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand, adhere, and demonstrate to the company’s commitment to QUALITY and SAFETY.
- Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and financial statements which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Manage all aspects of the accounting department including; accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and cost functions.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of all data and information, which is prepared and provided by the department.
- Direct preparation of budgets and management of process.
- Creating and managing all policies and procedures related to the finance department, including the streamlining of such events.
- Review profitability of new bids and existing parts – changes in COGS.
- Reviewing and updating standard costs (inventory valuation) for all items.
- Advise management about insurance coverage for protection against property losses and potential liabilities.
- Administer and ensure compliance with all Corporate policies and procedures.
- Responsible for management of CAPEX process and correct treatment and safeguarding of all assets.
- Advise management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
- Collaborate with the HR department on all insurance plans, 401(k), and merit increases process.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Manage the month-end and year-end closing process.
- Manage and maximize EBIT and operating working capital and continuously promote continuous improvement of the facility.
- Review company financial statements for accuracy and clarity.
- Oversee and arrange all financial audits for the Company, including the coordination of rate audit information with customers.
- Safe guarding of all assets.
- Maintaining regular and punctual attendance according to shift-times or a pre-arranged work schedule.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Familiarity with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, income tax and banking working knowledge.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Strong and well developed verbal and written communication, collaboration, and time management skills.
- Demonstrates consulting, prioritization, planning, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of management principles involved in strategic planning and forecasting including people, material, and equipment resource allocation; corporate and human resource policies and benefits; leadership and teaming.
- Ability to travel 10%-30%.
- 5-10 years experience in accounting, finance or analytical support position; CPA required; 2-5 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- BS in Accounting or Finance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com