A long standing, Mid Michigan community bank has engaged us for a Financial Advisor search.
- Assist existing clients in the areas of investment management, retirement planning, risk management, income strategies and financial planning. Accomplished by providing advice that will assist the client in fulfilling their needs.
- Gather prospective and new clients to expand existing book of business.
- Meet sales/revenue goals as established my Managing Principal.
- Collaborate with Commercial Lending and Retail Bank Officers, professional contacts (ie., Attorney and CPA’s) to generate additional relationships.
- Education/training beyond 4-year program but less than formal advanced degree
- Strong reasoning ability
- Series 7/63/65 Securities License
- MI Life/A & H/Variable Contracts Insurance License
- FINRA Firm Element every twelve months (including AML)
- State of Michigan Insurance Continuing Education Requirements every 24 months
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org