An investment management firm as engaged us in their Financial Advisor search.
The person in this role is critical member of the Wealth Management team and is the firm’s face to the market. The primary responsibility of the Financial Advisor is to constantly develop new clients and raise assets, and maintain a close, ongoing relationship with their existing base of clients.
The qualified candidates will have the following:
- 10 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Energetic and an entrepreneurial business builder, who thrives and excels in a a competitive marketplace, and is a proven asset gatherer
- An existing network and demonstrates the ability to continue to grow and recreate networks both professional and personally
- Actively involved in his/her community
- Extraordinarily driven and demonstrates a record of success
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com