A large Michigan based CUSO has engaged us for their Vice President of Operations search.
Qualified candidates must have a four-year college degree along with a minimum of ten years’ experience in the financial services industry with a majority of his or her experience in consumer, mortgage, and commercial and/or real estate operations. Ideally, this experience will include:
- Well-rounded senior management experience with a successful track record of accomplishments during his or her career. He or she must possess a solid knowledge of loan servicing, loan documentation and/or commercial loan operations.
- Exceptional experience in loan servicing.
- Proven, demonstrated administrative and managerial skills as well as a “roll up the sleeves”, hands on mentality.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the vision required to achieve the CUSO’s stated goals and objectives as well as the ability to handle an infinite array of day-to-day operational matters.
- A strong understanding of core processing and up to date with current technology.
As a Vice President of Operations, the individual selected for this position must certainly project with a polished, professional presence and possess excellent interpersonal skills. This candidate will lead a key part of the organization, and thus, must possess a strong presence and image since he or she will represent the company both internally and externally.
This person must possess a strong business acumen and be a creative and innovative individual. He or she, along with the Controller, Senior Lender and the Chief Credit/Risk Officer will be part of the senior management team, thus, he or she must possess a passion for the business and have the leadership skills necessary to excel in motivating his or her subordinates and peers alike to increasingly higher levels of excellence. As such, the candidate of choice will demonstrate unique ability for quick thinking, creative problem solving and sound judgment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com