- In this role you will be charged with leading small project teams to tackle the company’s most challenging problems, developing compelling insights and driving the organization to take action.
You will be responsible for:
- Successfully managing strategy projects from start to finish to the highest standards of quality.
- Leading groups of talented contributors, cultivating relationships with experts across the organization, delivering insights and driving action that leads to real and positive change at the organization.
- Taking on a leadership role in the Corporate Strategy group, helping to coordinate the team’s personal and professional development.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Research and Analysis
- Monitor Business Environment
- Strategic Planning and Strategy Execution Monitoring
- Reports, Communications, and Execution
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org