Our client is a fast growing Credit Union that is positioned in the top 3% of credit unions across the United States with over 1 billion in assets. They offer very similar product and services as the big banks with a focus on saving their members money while providing financial advantages.
What you should know about the role:
To originate and increase the credit union’s portfolio of commercial loans, with the overall objective of maintaining and increasing its asset quality; to develop new and existing business relationships through multiple and dynamic methods including presentations, phone, referrals, and in-person contact. Initiate contact with potential company or community businesses/employees through visits, mailing, and phone calls.
As a Business Development Officer, you will have opportunities to:
- Work at your desk and have on-site visits with local businesses.
- Manage your day-to-day work flow.
- Make dreams come true for small businesses by offering unique financial solutions.
- Assists members with any loan-related questions and concerns.
- Completes applications for commercial loan business. Reviews member financial conditions and assesses the member’s ability to re-pay the loan.
- Monitors existing loan portfolio to maintain a high-quality asset base. Maintains up-to-date member files including current balance sheets, profit & loss statements, cash flow projections and all loan documentation.
- Develops lending business for the Credit Union. Responsible for calling on current members to expand existing business; calls on prospects to identify opportunities to expand the Credit Union’s member base. Actively participates in community events to generate awareness and business leads. Maintains tracking of opportunities, successes, and pipelines.
- Must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com